- 12 Repair Workstations
- 4 Lead Board Remover Workstations
- 4 Sorter / Quality Control Stations
- 5 Pallet Grades.
- Duplicate Scans
Individual Repair Workstations :
Lead Board Remover Workstations:
- Qty for each grade
- Total of all grades
- Total production of workstations
- Supplied. (Customized to line design)
Sorters / Quality Control:
- Total production divided by number of Sorters.
- Total production of each grade.
- Grand Total of all production
- Total of duplicate tags read by scanner
- Enclosure: Die Cast Aluminum (NEMA 4)
- Operating Temperature: 32°- 122°F
- Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Location: Up to 4000' from Host PC
- Mount: Custom Designed Scanner Stand
- Industrial NEMA 4 Rated scanner
- Up to 1000 scans per second
- Concentrator will buffer up to 2500 scans without
- Information, with no PC
- Pentium based PC, 433mhz processor or higher
- 32mb RAM or higher
- 50mb Storage Capacity
- Dedicated 9 pin Serial Port- Compensation - Summary
- 15" VGA monitor or greater
- CD ROM drive
- System can be a shared resource, it is recommended
that it be dedicated
- 1 P.C. for Host version - Unlimited Network version
on same LAN running Host version.
- Each repair station employee, based on pre-set
piece-rates for each grade.
- Each Lead Board Remover employee, based on a pre-set
piece rate entered for this task.
- Each Sorter/QC employee, based on a pre-set piece
rate for this task.
Custom Repair Programs :
- Separate listing by grade and workstation
- Summary of all grades
- Total of all grades
Label Maintenance :
- User selectable pricing for each grade for each
- User selectable begin & end
- Total overall quantity and of each grade
- Calculation of charges based on user settings.
Inventory Adjustment (User Selectable) :
- How many labels are left in each dispenser
- 1 Graded Pallet is added to inventory for each
Graded Pallet produced
- 1 Awaiting Repair Pallet is deducted from inventory
for each graded pallet.
- Current Production
- Completed Production -DETAILED *
- Completed Production - SUMMARY**
- Compensation - DETAILED****
- Compensation - SUMMARY***
- Calculated Inventory (Awaiting Repair & Reconditioned)
- Pallet Repair Programs ** + Today
- Skipped Labels
- Current Unique Label Numbers
- Remaining Labels
- List Duplicates (Today, Week To Date, Last FULL
* Today, Week To Date, Last FULL Week, Last 7 Days
** Week To Date, Last FULL Week, Last 7 Days, Month
to Date, Year To Date, Last Year (YTD)
***Last Week, Last 7 Days, Month To Date, YTD Last Year
****Last Week, Last 7 Days
|Innovative Data Systems,
1650 Sycamore Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716
Fax (631) 256-8454
Pallet Track® is a Registered Trademark of Innovative
Data Systems, Inc.